댓글 0 조회 4,324 작성일 20-02-13 17:50
Thank you for all the love and support. Also we would like to appreciate 40,000 runners and 4,000 volunteers for participating in the 2020 Seoul Marathon.
We are currently receiving numerous inquiries if the COVID-19 outbreak affects Seoul Marathon schedule. The Seoul Marathon Committee confirms that, at this moment all preparations for the race are in accordance with the original schedule.
However, we strongly recommend considering your cancellation and request a refund, if you don’t feel well or are insecure about the situation before February 24th, 2020 at 6:00PM. (Korean local time GMT+9)
The Korean government has advised all citizens and travelers who have been to China within the past 14 days or have fever, cough or breathing problems, not to participate at mass or public events. We urge all the participants to strictly follow this recommendation.
If you are currently staying in China, please reconsider your participation in accordance with the measurement of Korean government.
Korean government has also announced that following procedure will be applied to the citizens and travelers who arrive in Korea.
- Hubei issued passport holders or any foreigner who visited Hubei province within the past 14 days are not allowed to board a flight heading to South Korea.
- All visas issued by Korean consulate in Wuhan are not valid.
- Flight transfer in Korea of Chinese passengers without a visa, regardless of their departure is not allowed anymore.
- Any foreigner who is eligible for a Visa to enter Korea is not allowed to transfer in Korea without a Visa.
- Every passenger who arrives in Korea from China, Hong Kong and Macau must provide a valid mobile phone and number.
- Every foreigner who arrives in Korea must fill out a Health Questionnaire.
- Every foreigner who arrives in Korea must fill out a Travel Record Declaration.
- All passengers from China, Hong Kong and Macau must check their fever and cough symptoms by thermal cameras and thermometers.
- If you have no significant symptoms it is mandatory to download Self Diagnosis Mobile App and report fever, cough and breathing difficulty immediately if those symptoms should occur.
- All passengers from China, Hong Kong and Macau should provide and verify contacts and addresses in Korea.
Depending on further situations, conditions may change. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates accordingly. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Prev关于COVID-19的公告 (汉语) 20.02.18
- NextFull Course, 10K Registration closed, Relay still available ! 20.01.10